Friday, April 8, 2011

My TOU - Please Read

Hi,

I don't have much in the way of terms of use but I would really appreciate it if you would leave me a comment either at 4shared, in a comment post or in my shoutbox (as long as it's good of course, lol). I would like to know if I am doing something worthwhile and it is being used. I wouldn't know otherwise. That would mean more to me than anything. Also, please do not change the file name and if you wish to share please send your friends to my blog to download the wordart for themselves.

I would also appreciate it if you tut writers, who use my wordart in your tutorials,could add my blog link  http://janswonderfulworldofwords.blogspot.com/ to your instructions. I would also love to see what you make with it. Although it is not mandatory. Just leave me a message in my shoutbox if you like.

My wordart will be sized for taggers.
All my wordart is free to use for personal use only. Please let me know if you would like to use it commercially.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you downloaded my Wordart 1 to 11 from my blog, Jan's Island Treasures,  please replace with the same ones I have on this blog. I have changed the file names. I will be deleting the wordart from JIT. Sorry if it is an inconvenience.

Thank you so much for reading my terms and I hope it wasn't too painful for you and mostly have fun!
.
Hugs, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment